MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

This forum is starting to sound like the MCO marketing division...

1. 318 Posts.
    This forum is starting to sound like the MCO marketing division having a brainstorming session at the Woods Point pub happy hour but there are some good ideas. I hope MCO management reads these posts.

Selling gold to the mint for whatever price is one dimensional selling but there are probably laws about what you can and can't do with gold.

Marketing is everything and you add value to your product whenever you can. Gold is just another product that can and should be marketed at a premium if possible.

I once worked with a bloke who lived on a hobby farm on a busy country road with a few chook houses out the back. His wife put a sign out the front "eggs for sale" and they made a lot of money selling eggs at a premium. Unfortunately there were no chooks in their chook house and the cage eggs they were selling came from the market.

Can any of our more knowledgeable members tell us what they know about the costs of sending gold to the mint for refining?

I know about the Perth Mint and the gold/silver products they sell at a huge premium, but do they have any competitors? For example, could MCO send its gold to Japan for refining and pay them in whale bacon or koala steak?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.