MXR 3.33% 3.1¢ maximus resources limited

value??, page-3

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Christophe,there are some companies overlooked by the market which have genuine merit and there are some companies which wallow in the doldrums friendless,unwanted and which some people won't touch with a bargepole.The knack then is determining which situation afflicts a particular company and through your own impeccable research ascertaining whether it is worth investing your "hard earned" in.Sometimes this requires a lot of courage,patience and a willingness to ignore general market sentiment IF you are convinced by your OWN research of the merits of the company you have chosen.Remember it is not just the ground or money that a company may hold but also vital that management are up to the job which needs to be done.
    A few months ago I bought into a company and continued buying it even as it broke to a new yearly low,I did so because I was convinced of the merits of it's leases and the competence of it's management.....today the penny finally dropped for the broader market and it has turned around and started a climb back up.So if your research is good and you get it right you can make good money.....alternatively if you get it wrong it can hurt. The question then becomes how much hurt can you bear?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $13.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $15.32K 494.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 132814 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 575000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.