AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

SuchisLifeNow that you've had your rant, it would be a good time...

1. 55 Posts.
    SuchisLife

Now that you've had your rant, it would be a good time to get back to the facts:

"Their is no solution."
    A few bad quarters does not negate the fact that the mine has produced over 3m oz of gold its history - THERE IS A SOLUTION!

"I just don't like how management has taken shareholders for a ride."
    Shareholders including Goldman Sachs, Baker Steel Capital Managers, M&G Group have all given management a vote of confidence with their overwhelming 87% support during the recent rights offering, hardly being taken for a ride"

"Will Apex ever make it? No"
    Not sure about Apex will but some entity will - the fact remains they own assets that are worth a lot more than their current market value would suggest - some might view that as a failure other might see it as an opportunity...

"No Australian gold mine company will touch this, to hard and high costs but Toro might want the camp and power but they will wait for the fire sale."
    Ridiculous. Wiluna has gone through numerous owners since 1896, and with gold price at record highs there is nothing stopping it from changing hand again - it would be much easier to correct the problems at Wiluna than to make a new discovery and bring it into production - for all you know the buyout of the GUP notes could have been initiated by the shareholders themselves as part of a plan to facilitate a takeovew - who knows???

Remember originally they were going to have 3 mines (Wiluna,Gidgee & Youanmi) feeding the Wiluna plant for 500,000ozs a year and thats the problem not enough dirt.
    Even with zero contributions from Gidgee & Youanmi they are still easily a potential 80k oz per annum gold producer, once the market becomes convinced this can be achieved at a reasonable cost the shares are worth a hell of a lot more than 1c!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.