SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

value , page-19

1. 292 Posts.

"I am now of the opinion that SSN does not have the ability to effectively become a profitable oil producer. There is something inherently wrong somewhere in the company
    either at management level or with its drilling contractors. You can't tell me that surrounding drillers can have exploration success, and SSN can't, without there being a problem."

My research hasn't gone as far as yours it seems dougfr but are you saying that every hole that has been drilled by the "surrounding drillers" has been a success with NO delays or problems ??

It does seem that SSN has had more than its fair share of problems (although I would count the Defender problem as one continuing one rather than a new one for each pump - 12 pumps is it ??ha) and maybe each rig should have an upturned horseshoe on the derrick for good luck.

This run of problems can't go on forever I think unless you are right and we have Laurel and Hardie at the helm with The Three stooges doing the drilling. I think not after attending the last AGM !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.