QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

value, page-2

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    bukka,
    I like what you have done... you have kept your valuation basic and uncomplicated...I believe this is important in building a model in oil...

I personally have never been into valuing resources at in ground values like you have...
    many oil juniors have fallen too cheap on these assumptions as getting over the discovery hurdle plays the biggest part in getting any project off the ground.....
    ADE a more recent example...

to value at in ground 50c mcf, 2 dollar barrels is ultra conservative and doesn't adjust the value upwards, accordingly when adding the risks of discovery...

Be careful when you compare any project to US onshore... I believe there has never been such a huge gap between their price of oil and gas...

as you know, it seems there could be much upside to your 1.8cents... perhaps there's just something in this... i am awear of the former company and im unresearched...
    indonesia or infact much of global oil industry is not apart of my portfolio... why should it be? everything you need is in aussie, and without the soverign risks ...
    If aussie shale gas wasn't going to be so huge I would consider looking into this further...
    pop in and let me know how your getting on...
    all the best you and qpn.....

.^sc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.