QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

value, page-96

1. 3,140 Posts.
    No offense intended John. I was just having a little fun with the way posters here work on not so subtle digs at people if they don't like their point of view rather than refute the points about the company in discussion. I didn't think I was having a dig at you (I speak an Asian language and like Bintang too), just pointing out that you are a trader and here to make profits just like everyone else.

The facts is I have owned QPN twice in the past 15 months, once riding it from 1.6c to 0.6c and another time from 0.3c to 0.9c and I have followed them all the way from the old US oil explorer to their new Indonesian gas explorer status. I didn't post earlier because I didn't have the ability to. I asked HC to rectify this and they did hence my "Johnny come lately" posts.

In their current incarnation QPN at 0.3c was a bargain, at 0.6c is probably fair value and at 1.2c is overbought considering where they are at in terms of their current project IMHO.

Just like John I am also a trader (holding usually weeks to months) and trade to make not lose money. At 0.7c, QPN's price today I think they are close to fair value hence no position and no sentiment.

If as Bukka is suggesting that because I don't hold any stock right now then my opinions are irrelevant then that's OK with me. I guess I'll have to buy back at 0.05c to be relevant again. And if the stock gets back to over 1c pre drill and I express a similar opinion that perhaps the stock is overbought will I be called naive and ignorant again? Probably. But no sweat its all a sideshow to the real issue.

Bukka if you don't think that HC has an influence on the sp of companies who is being naive here? I wouldn't read HC if I didn't think the information might be interesting, informative and sometimes very funny hence it certainly influences my sentiment to a degree.

And in spite of the fact that I may be "beyond my scope" or "wasting my time" I'll continue to post my opinions based on where QPN is and what I am reading if that is OK with you. If you want only positive predictions for the short term direction of the sp you can alway put me and a few others on ignore. As for the long term sp, who knows? We are very far away from knowing whether there is even the tiniest chance of there being gas in the ground in Ranau or if it is commercial to get it out and off to market in Singapore.

Again good luck to all, traders and otherwise. And good luck to John and all his supporters. And good luck to QPN.

Monkey's uncle, expert and turkey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.