1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Value, page-9

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Yep - I tend to think Pandev is genuine as opposed to our friend BS...

The questions and comparisons are fair...but this sector is neigh on impossible to compare Apples with Apples with - every story is different

It is obvious 1PG is signing and knocking around with a large number of the biggest companies in the world - so they have a significant product offering...that gives them abnormally high long term growth prospects

1PG can be brutally overvalued or dirt cheap, depending on your frame of reference and timeframe

While I don't totally buy into Efficient Market Hypothesis - I do think the market usually gets it right (especially over time)...

(An elementary reading of Buffet/Graham's Mr Market - which everyone knows, can make it seem like the market is usually wrong, which is just not the case) - so you look at 1PG trading up around $250mill and say "it can't be worth that" when in fact the market thinks it is in its process of price discovery...and looking at the trading, and buying pressure showing on the charts (tails, OBV, uptrend etc) looks like there are more buyers than sellers at this juncture...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.