TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

value, page-57

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    MB said
    "My EDE SP forecast has been carefully calculated and continually examined this year to ensure its accuracy and its achievability"
    Dare I suggest the accuracy of your assumptions are far more important than the accuracy of your calculations!
    Your assumed profit margin on sales is purely hypothetical - not based on anything disclosed by EDE.

Seriously -we have a major communication failing at a time when speculation and hype is rampant.
    The Directors have disclosed no - I repeat no information on margin or production costs.
    You only assume there is a profit built into the announced/disclosed $25 a gallon SP of Edencrete.

Given that the Directors are such substantial shareholders and have announced multi-million dollar plans for production expansion you would expect them to inform the market (and EDE/TAS shareholders) of the financial assumptions/framework.

Given that the Chairman has been spruking these plans since the AGM November 2015 and has been in discussions with possible financiers, surely there is an issue of non-disclosure of material significance.

Qu - when will our Chairman and the Board decide to inform the market of their financial plans/goals/assumptions in the rollout of EDE's production plans?

As a shareholder I expect better disclosure, and hope some information/ clarification to be provided soon.

GL to LT holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.850M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $524 131.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2599872 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5788266 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.