TAS 25.0% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

What you post are assumptions,as do we all, the question to be...

1. 18,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    What you post are assumptions,as do we all, the question to be answered is "how far ahead are you looking and how much risk is there that assumptions will eventually be reality". I do not disagree with most of you assumptions only on the CURRENT relative valuations of EDE and TAS.

Yes the Vulcan does have potential. However it is the same potential that bled funds from TAS without showing much progress. Right now there is a boost to the cobalt prospects. That edge may disappear in 2018 when the largest world producer will be back in production. Will Conico produce and take advantage of the short term advantage. Will TAS use any funds available from EDE PRODUCTIVELY or will the past performance be repeated.

I see no reason to withdraw my previously stated reasons why I have 1.3 (was 1.4 prior to the Conico boost) TAS to 1 EDE and I continue to trade for freebies on that basis.

EDE is where the cash will generate. TAS is where a lot of the TAS share could be a bottomless pit for cash headed that way.

I see EDE as a producer of a valuable product. I see TAS as a spec stock. I hold roughly 50/50 TAS and EDE this week. That could change Tuesday. Any change will be as a result of my ratio calculations.

Happy to be proved wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.563M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $395 79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6310000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.