TLS 0.00% $3.95 telstra group limited

Isnt it funny when someone starts a conversation with "not...

1. 597 Posts.
    Isnt it funny when someone starts a conversation with "not having a go at anyone....." when in fact that's exactly what your doing However I cant agree with you more super In life i have found, one of the tricks is that you have to learn to use negatives and turn them into positives The way ive found to get a positive outcome from these posts is as follows Get into bed make sure you have everything secure and the way you want it in your abode (this is very important as you wont get another chance) Then open your tablet and start reading his posts I personally haven't got past the first paragraph Best sleep ive had for years (rem) As in life ying / yang ive slept through the alarm and missed some important meetings it is hard to calculate but I feel it has added years to my life So for that I thankyou But really you make bible studies look like light reading Tls under pressure $5 again a given then out again at $5.10 its that simple KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID (kiss) forget about all the noise from the smart bottoms and ask them a simple question How much did you make in the last financial year from tls? Oh dear really I feel so sorry for you better luck next year you lucks gotta change keep your chin up son and think of mother england

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.95
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.93 $96.25M 24.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16267 $3.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 837243 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.