TLS 2.41% $3.82 telstra group limited

CP i thought vodafone might t/o some established telco eg voc...

1. 9,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    CP i thought vodafone might t/o some established telco eg voc etc for an immediate customer base but having read their intentions it sounds like ? they may start from scratch ie do u want nbn with your vodafone mobile plan.
    Unfortunately imo it makes sense ie y would u want to own and maintain infrastructure in a govt owned nbn monopoly world?.
    ps re pandas/gorillas that was my attempt at humour,we help the chinese pandas sometimes ,this time we r helping the netherlands vodafone gorilla by building them a fixed network for free and if that wasn't enough we feel it necessary to build them regional/rural and remote mobile infrastructure for free.
    Yes cp as u suggest ,vodafone said as much,'they will b able to discount and still make a profit',as they will basically have no fixed over heads.
    ps just another reason y tls should look at ipo'ing their fixed infrastructure.Clearly tls does understand thats y they started 'belong'.
    ps and i'm sick of tls investing in unproven 'test tube' start ups in silicon valley because penn wants to b 'a wannabe' technology co.ie as posted there r plenty of proven business models in australia and globally requiring capital ie doing capital raisings,imo this is where tls should b investing ie replace the need for capital raisings by partnering and supplying the capital ,supplying the mobile network and supplying the customer and marketing bases.

-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.