TLS 0.26% $3.91 telstra group limited

value, page-62

1. 9,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    I agree joe and no offence taken,u should try proof reading my first copy. It could b used as code during any conflict.I will try harder but I don't know how long the better punctuation and sentence structure will last.
    CP ,as 'jim rogers' says u should b very worried'.I am.
    I haven't been sitting on this much cash since I started living off the sharemarket.
    Jim rogers is a global investor and I normally read most of his interviews.The reason I started to follow his opinions is because he predicted the IO over supply issue 6 to 7 years before supply exceeded demand.Meantime the miners were saying everthing was fine ,the best example being of the miners lack of market forecasting ability was bhp's attempt to buy rio at the peak ,by memory offerring $150 per share?.etc other rio bhp acquisitions.Rogers suggected his only mistake was underestimating the over supply issues.
    To keep the post short,I would b 100% invested in the sharemarket with the funds I have allocated for the sharemarket if it wasn't for global issues.
    So many examples for being concerned,and latest one being deutsche bank nealy falling over.Germay's largest bank in europes largest and best performing economy.That was bad enough,but then deutsche bank says they r sitting on E46 trillion in derivatives.I hope they r sitting on the right side of the derivative trade,because someone isn't.Imo this is where most of the qe has ended up in europe,japan,the US etc,ie its been left to the banks to invest,not where it was intended to end up,ie in the customers hands creating some inflation.
    I'm expecting to wake up one morning to the news of one of these massive derivative plays has gone wrong.
    What does this have to do with telstra?,well as I have said before ,what business model do u want to own going into such an economic 'catastrophic' event.?If u believe such an event is possible.
    ps can't help it,if interested I suggest tls holders read the OML T/O announcement of the indoor digital advertising co.First u will notice the ooh media logo,it makes u feel alive, then compare it to current yellow pages, then read the business OML r taking over.I haven't researched the T/O target but there an indoor digital advertising board business etc, eg i'm guessing in offices,hotels whatever ,i'm also guessing these digital boards will have nfc tags so those customers interested in the product/service being advertised can tap the nfc tag on the board with their nfc 'mobile' phones and download advertised product/service details.
    Yesterday penn continously mentioned 'digital' ,thats fine,but surely 'someone' 'anyone' at tls including penn can c the simplistic and profitable business model these 'digital' advertising boards offer.
    ps and once a digital board has been positioned,no competition where ever globally that position may b,now that is a business tls could/should b running.
    ps i'm repeating this point because imo a good ceo should not ignore a business like sensis,when sensis has the competitive advantage in this digital board advertising sector.Not forgetting sensis had a larger market cap than autohome not that long ago and can again if sensis was managed like OML is managing their business.eg keeping up with 'digital' advertising technoloy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.91
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $45.17B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $3.93 $3.87 $88.91M 22.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15079 $3.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.91 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.