TLS 0.00% $3.95 telstra group limited

value, page-95

1. 9,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    CP u have someone to blame the ACCC.
    ps i have never bought a share based on HC posts/opinions,including my posts /opinions.
    As previously posted imo there is only one member of HC that posts excellent detail,but first i will look at the stock being anaylised ,if i like the stock i will read his/her 'analysis,as posted i may do some simply research myself and if i like it i'll but it.But if the stock became a dudd trade i would never blame anyone else just myself.
    ps someone should post a link to the ACCC tls review department with a message so that all HC members /tls shareholders can click on the message and send their complaint to the ACCC.Besides not knowing how to i also lack the articulateness as joe suggested to form the strong message required.
    ps if someone does post such a link,don't hold back on the strength of the objection to the review because if the ACCC declares tls's regional/remore mobile network if will b to late to complain and very bad for shareholders.
    Its our money ,we invested the 10's of billions in our network, the network the ACCC wants to declare for the benefit of foreign global and domestic free loaders.
    Talk about china ,there is no difference between china's lack of respect for investment and the ACCC's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.95
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.93 $96.25M 24.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16267 $3.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 837243 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.