MLM 3.45% 2.8¢ metallica minerals limited

Value., page-198

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

My take is MLM will still have several outstanding issues early 2018 as it has now to de risk and get in to development and ultimate positive cashflow - as we have seem most this year poor performance and delays on MLM core project, I would not be at all surprised that 2018 starts with more of the same (I have made right calls so far) issues ML, Rio access, barge Port site not in operations, offtake outstanding as there is still a lot to do to get this simple bauxite project in to positive and significant cashflow - not just the ML grant and besides I think it’s already factored in. Shareholders left speculating as only get the good news no mention bad news or ongoing issues ie what’s important. Old saying good news travels quickly bad news very slowly or until it’s too late my observation.

Nothing much will happen till after March ie wet season and soggy ground dries out even if had all approvals and readiness in place that’s why so important not to miss a years dry season like in 2017.

Sitting on the sidelines only come back in if MLM gets a lot cheaper or totally derisked and positive cashflow is confidently finally going to be achieved. Have over 50 juniors on my watch list so a lot competition pays to diversify and drop the duds. IMO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $26.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $7.817K 263.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 632625 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 290000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.