MLM 0.00% 3.4¢ metallica minerals limited

Delay caused by a Labor govt..again. This will get done, but...

1. 12,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3202
    Delay caused by a Labor govt..again.
    This will get done, but they always drag their feet for silly political reasons and its one of the reasons they are likely to be booted out of govt. People have had a gut full of under performers playing God with peoples lives.
    The ML is coming and the off take is going to be quick and easy once the stamp is done.
    Why? Because the H K group would have someone lined up once the go ahead is given, its not rocket science and its a desired product. If the govt did their job, we would be mining now, so its not just a delay for us.
    I dont sweat the project, off take or the wet. These are all obstacles that should soon be behind us.
    The value for MLM is multiple times this and people are selling because they wont wait a little longer and think they will come back at cheaper prices. That maybe difficult with any luck as a Trading Halt might see it open with a slight gap on the upside. I will be buying another 1m quick smart on the ML myself. Even at 6c plus on the open, its silly cheap once that's issued.dyor.
    Last edited by copperroad: 14/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.