MLM 0.00% 3.4¢ metallica minerals limited

Value., page-220

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    I’m not in the heady heights of the top 10 shareholder but am down there in the top 20 shareholders. I have previously commented on recent decisions in HC and have found that by speaking with Simon, you are able to obtain the rationale behind the decision making by both the Board and Simon at the time. We need to remember that Simon doesn’t make these decision on his lonesome and that it’s the collective experience of the board that make the decisions.
    HOWEVER, I like many other posters do look at the track record of the board when investing in any company on the ASX and certainly SCONI certainly means that the track records of MLM management this year has been sorely thrashed. (whether warranted or not)
    Having said the above, I will be attending the AGM on Monday and will be using the occasion to question both Simon and the Board (if given the opportunity) on any current negotiation that are currently being or intended in regards to the balance of non-core assets of MLM.
    In particular
    1. the $3M in machinery sitting in Brisbane and as to their precise intention in regard to HMS considering the price is on the rise and it appears a profitable side line to de-risk the total reliance on Bauxite.
    2. the graphite tenements and their precise intentions in regards to this.
    Further I will be seeking precise intentions in the inventing period (wet season) to Q2 start-up as to what Simon and the Board will be doing to progressing an increased PA start-up amount from the previously planned 500,000 tonne PA in the first year. I can’t see why they can’t hit the ground running with additional machinery to ramp this up to the maximum production in the first year of 1millon tonne (plus) which would bring it around the maximum capacity of the barge (Iron Lady?) Before a second barge would need to be purchased.
    You will note I have used the word 'precise'. I hope that 'generalities' wont be thrown around at the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.