AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Hi Tibbs,great post once again.Even if PDN has more going for it...

1. 1,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Tibbs,
    great post once again.
    Even if PDN has more going for it at the moment than AGS, and I don't completely agree with that statment anyway.
    The fact is PDN will continue to go up in price IMHO, so as along as we tag along for the ride, and stay close to PDN, we will do fine.
    Anyway the reason I don't believe PDN has more going for it than AGS is that AGS HAS MAYBE THE BEST URANIUM DISCOVERY MADE ANYWAY IN THE WORLD FOR MANY A YEAR, not counting Cigar Lake, which you can't count anyway. IMHO.
    The Beverly 4 Mile monster will make up for many other deposits that other stock have including PDN. IMHO.
    Again I will say that we have an special situation with regards to Mr. Ian Gandel that most investors here can't seem to grasp.
    This man is a very succussful smart businessman, who is already very rich, and doesn't have to sell until he wants to IMHO.
    And he didn't get rich making bad deals IMHO.
    He has been in the resouce game since 1994, and is a Director of AGS as Tibbs has pointed out, so bottom line, he knows what is what in the uranium area, and IMHO, will not sell out one share until AGS hits its potenial, which is a long way off if you consider all the drilling left to drill, and how much more Uranium will go up in price.
    Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.