DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Value, page-6

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    TLDR: I feel like the price is reflecting the opportunity, rather than the current value. And people are just trying to beat the rush.

So let's say they do launch shortly, and successfully execute their planned aggressive social media marketing strategy.

30c * 600mil = 180mil valuation
    180mil / $50 gained for each customer = 3.6 million customers required for the current price to be validated.

$50 a year is debatable both ways (for a freemium app I'd wonder if they'd charge 7.99 or 9.99 a month). And getting 3.6 million customers on launch is probably impossible. And sure, the whole math here is wild and doesn't factor debts or a proper analysis.

But even though it's over valued, and my math is horrible; if they are successful in gaining customers they will demonstrate that a new cross blend banking niche exists (i.e AI analysis assistance in finance/partnering with multiple banks rather than being a limited neobank trying to compete against everyone) and when they do that, it's reasonable to suggest they could look at maybe 5 or 10 million customers, and charge more. So their value could escalate in the long term.

Anyways, that's my tinfoil hat thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 12377071 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6131594 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.