DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Value, page-7

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    just penning a post to say the same thing as the posts above, market is forwarding looking at this stage as its a start up. No one would of taken a stake in this company on the current financials, we can all read rolleyes.png. Risk is still there as we dont know what the uptake will be however they have been Beta testing for a year, they have a great team check out their website and their credentials,( some really smart minds look at all the team its seriously impressive right down to the data analysts etc IMO). So at this point you are backing that the company knows what they are on about.

If they dont launch in October that will definitely dent the enthusiam IMO, but personally I am willing to ride this out knowing the risks of course to see whether their "blitzscale tactics" work, yes its a gamble but I am sure no one is looking at this with their eyes wide shut.

Have a great weekend all

above are my views only based on my research and I am only investing here what I can afford to lose, please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.012K 667.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 8615245 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6132262 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.