SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Value, page-29

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    The Hall Chadwick valuation was included in the Notice of Meeting announcement on 14/09/2021.
    A more realistic valuation is the pre demerger sale at 22.5cents on Primary Markets.
    Lets be optimistic and say the pre demerger value is 25cents and the value ratio between ISXFEU and ISX post demerger is 80:20 then the current values would be ISX = $0.05 and ISXFEU = $2.00. This hypothetical exercise ignores the possibility of substantial damages emanating from the Court case.
    On a personal note - I have now settled with Centrelink and obtained a pension arrears payment backdated to when I first requested a revaluation of ISX shares - this was an exhausting exercise involving loads of correspondence, reviews by Centrelink and finally two appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
    For others whose pensions may be suffering due to Centrelink's adherence to the last ISX sale price of $1.07, I would suggest you seek more details of the 22.5 cents sale on Primary Markete - there is also a current seller on Primary Markets at 10 cents with no buyers in sight.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.