SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

value, page-16

1. 2,176 Posts.
    'Am I the only one on this site with any common sense...'
    ANSWER no.....You are a poster of skeptical background, and no credibility here bar claiming to own some SLA shares....good for you.

So after 25 years, my stomach problems were cured because I and others here have experienced similar results, bought shares and fell in love with them?, so we are all full of $h!t that's what you are saying, lol ....get a life bushboi.......

When I bought in Bio-a wasn't even on the cards, it was the liver treatment(Ropren) ann that got me hooked, since then Bio-a HAS got on the Market and changed my life.....And not only because I no longer burp stomach acid up my nostrils while trying to sleep, but the entire Body Karma that comes with it.....I aint no flamin' flower power karma bhuddist believer of everything type, but I know when something works.....Great for hangovers too, provided you take one before the big night.....:)

....stick your version of "scientific method" in a hole that don't shine, sell your shares and join a chat room that cares or call lifeline, just lay off your cynicism when replying to me...please!

Ya don't get top scientists working on this sort of stuff without any belief in the product.....you don't get certificates from a government (except maybe from Mugabee) stating the first approved medicine since the fall of the USSR is available .... Are you so wrapped up in the Yank way of doing stuff or are you just a complete....BANNED for this word......LOL

Quote again.....'Am I the only one on this site with any common sense"....obviously not or you would be posting on the ANZ thread and have a long CFD possy with ANZ for the next 2 weeks starting 2 days ago....with a tight following stop loss...hehe

Bushie.....we've all heard it before ...... tiresome just to even contemplate any more to your boring and nonsensical posts......You own, but you bag the company....I bet you can't even get/hold a job because of that sort of attitude IMHO, sacked your type many times in the past.....

Don't you have anything better to do?

I do feel sorry for you, but you could try 6 packs of bio-a , take 3 a day for whatever your problem is and get back to me.

PS....you made it personal first up, not me!

Bushboi....141 post legend!.........NOT!

PPS...Yes I'm on the good stuff.....:)

PPPS...maybe I'll see you all in a week after the ban

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.