STX 4.65% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

Back in May when STX was 12 cents, I posted the comment:...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Back in May when STX was 12 cents, I posted the comment:
    "Everyone's got the jitters ... woooah ... it's dark out there and it's cold ... the conspiracy theorists are out and the vampires are roaming around the Cooper Basin looking for blood. The time tried maxims provide the only way of surviving these 'delerium tremens':
    ----- When you're on a good thing, stick to it.---- "

Well, surprise surprise, now STX is a strong unbudging 14 cents!!! This is against a background of collapsing oil and gas prices and w.w. panic over commodities, China, property and the market in general. I'm going back to Hawaii where the sun is always shining. I'll be back to Oz when I need to buy some cheap stocks like BHP and even the banks. The one thing for sure is I won't be selling STX any time soon.

I don't expect you would want to take my word for it or that I know any more than you do. I make my decisions based on The Board and Management of a company. Check it out for yourself. These guys are industry gurus. Have faith. They are not budging an inch because they know they are "on a good thing and they are sticking to it." 48 cents? ...that's for the lilly-livered and chicken-hearted... call it what you like, but I'm sticking closer to the $2.00 mark. Happy Valley.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $3.339M 14.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 337869 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 1651352 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.