HAW 0.00% 6.0¢ hawthorn resources limited

This is in relation to HAW's holdings in QUR, and an overall...

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    This is in relation to HAW's holdings in QUR, and an overall consideration of their intrinsic value. It directly correlates any increase in QUR share price to an increase in HAW's market cap.

QUR has broken above the YTD trading range / resistance points which which may in fact explain the steady and solid performance in HAW shares of late

Going back 6 months QUR was only trading around .005 or .006 mark, and it's now 1.2c and looking to open at 1.3 today, which doubles the value of HAW's position. It's not massive values, almost $700k but then when HAW's market cap is undervalued at around the $12m mark, then that's around 6% of the overall market cap number.

Also QUR traded at 3.3c around 18 months ago, if it traded at that level again HAW would have a value of $1.9m - being a 15% influence or value.
    36 months prior it was 5.8c - $3.2m - being a 27% value
    60 months prior it was 7.2c - $4.03m - being a 33% value

Now I have very little knowledge of QUR, or whether it would return to 3.3c or 5.8c, just throwing the numbers out there.

Just another bonus positive in HAW's favour in my mind.

HAW traded at 4.2c or so just 12 months ago, and during this GFC period has suffered as many have.

It frequently traded up to 1.1c, 1.2c and spiked to 1.4 / 1.5 as well. 7.5c was the highest point across the last few years. Perhaps the time is indeed right for a change in direction back up, with the gold and uranium action this quarter, plus the IO sale / JV, farmout etc whatever happens there, plus any rise in QUR shareprice. Certainly has merit.

Any way I look at it, I can't for the life of me, see HAW having a share price this low, and this is my reasons for having been an accumulator over the past few months.

Cheers,
    Wilson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.