BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

sentia it looks like this could go round and round and round. i...

1. 4,803 Posts.
    sentia it looks like this could go round and round and round. i understand pna main game is copper. pretty sure i mentioned this aspect in my original post. i am only asking about the cut off grades. not costs to get out of ground or anything else. not a valuation comparison etc. just a comparison of cut off grades. i read on hc by some of the more negative posters talking about 0.4g/t gold etc. then on rau presentation they talk about 1.1g/t. who is talking what here is what i am trying to find out. in my experience i have found it is better to look stupid asking questions than look stupid pretending to know what you are talking about. hence i am asking the question. why on one stock (rau) do some people consider their cut off grade to be a waste of time but on other stocks (eg pna) it isn't such an issue? is it do to with the individual posters wanting to be neg or pos or something more technical? man i thought on my original post i asked a valid question and made it clear i was asking for help. if people can't help me no dramas life goes on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.