BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hi Kozzie and All,Good to see s few comments re the update.I...

1. 1,218 Posts.
    Hi Kozzie and All,

Good to see s few comments re the update.

I have to confess, I've been so flat out, that I did the update and posted here...but have not been able to get back since.

I am nearing the end of an "all consuming project" atm, so here's hoping it will leave me with more time and money!

As we all know, usually the more money we earn (by working) the less time we have, and the less we earn (by working) the more time we have....

But...hard to have both.

About pna. Also had a look, and as Senia noted, its hard to compare. But, having said that, there is a similarity with the cut off grade thing.

I don't want to start another round about the grades, especially as I may not get back here for a day or so:(, but it seems to me that for some it has become the "be all and end all". There are some very high grades at Amayapampa, and there are significant tonnages with quite good average grades. I continue to think that as long as they can get through this initial start up/funding point it will do very well. And that will leave a lot of blue sky with the au projects.

The relatively low cut off grade, which as you say is similar to pna, needs to be put in the perspective of production costs. Those costs, a bit like pna, will be much lower than if it was in Australia.

Its a bit of a crazy illustration, but does no harm to think about all the industries that (sadly) move offshore from developed countries to manufacture elsewhere. The reason is simple: costs. Of course, the places where it is "cheaper" are rolling stones. As developing countries "develop" they become more expensive. That concept is captured well by a movie, I think its called "Outsourced".

Amayapampa just happens to be in a place where costs are very low, and infrastructure is well enough established to give the opportunity for a great project imho..

Anyway, must run, will try to pop back again sooner than later...

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.