ACW 34.8% 6.2¢ actinogen medical limited

Valuing An Early Stage Pharma, page-20

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    I'm not sure they would tell the market they want to do diabetes and schizophrenia, plaster it all over the website, announce a third mystery trial, remove the other two from the website, and then reveal diabetes or schizophrenia as some big shock.

if you can track it down, read the publication written by Dr Sarah Gregory on 11b hsd enzyme inhibition. This publication outlines a large list of possible indications based on clinical evidence and peer reviewed papers. XanaFX was not on there and they probably would never have done it if they weren't approached. My bet is that they were either approached by an external body again, or they have chosen one of the indications on that publication.

shifting away from diabetes and schizophrenia might not be such a bad idea. Once we prove cognitive improvement in a phase 2 then we almost certainly know the others will work, we then target behavioural issues such as FX and maybe this will open avenues. The strategy may be that they want to target something outside of behavioural and cognitive. My best guess is (as Rudder said) depression, anxiety or PTSD based on this strategy.

just a theory

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.016(34.8%)
Mkt cap ! $166.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 6.2¢ 4.4¢ $1.491M 28.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.