ACW 3.85% 2.7¢ actinogen medical limited

I have 3 thoughts to contribute from Stateside.First, I suspect...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    I have 3 thoughts to contribute from Stateside.

First, I suspect we will be in for a surprise when we see the most recent list of the top 25 shareholders. I asked Actinogen for the updated list last week and they told me I had to submit not only the full name of my US holding but my ASX HIN or SRN. I could not comply. Can someone registered with ASX either look at ASX's top 25 list or ask Actinogen via email for their list and then post it for all of us to see compared to previous lists. Also, since I am not registered with ASX, could someone also clearly characterize the recent trades and patterns. I am curious. Certainly, whenever any early stage stock zooms up with no direct news, there will be profit taking and game playing, especially on ASX. Actinogen's market cap is still well below US comparables - by a factor of 4-5 in my view.

Second, Dr. G. indicated in his recent interview that there would be a steady stream of news to sustain and grow the SP. He seems very conscious of his duty to successfully manage the evolution of the SP and the stature of the company in the marketplace. I love his confidence and his deep commitment to breakthrough science, to solving serious human health issues and to mastering the flawed FDA processes.

Finally, I believe the company is aware that launching too many distinct studies and potential applications may diminish its credibility and appear to water down its focus. I suspect the delay in announcing the mystery third study is one part spreading SP positive news across time, one part waiting for something important to become firmed up, and ten parts knowing that they have a large partner or three who can and will eventually target other distinct studies and applications and multi-drug therapies.

I remain very scientifically and humanistically optimistic, believe there will be some surprisingly positive news sooner than later, and expect ultimately that Xanamem will prove not only to benefit various forms of cognition and neuro-functionality, but also negative auto-immune reaction, physiological diminishment and core health and wellbeing. Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $79.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $224.5K 8.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2785949 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2741224 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.