OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Please allow me to cast a few pearls of wisdom re valueing of...

1. 707 Posts.
    Please allow me to cast a few pearls of wisdom re valueing of shares generally and I feel this may shed light on how big buyers view a share's value.
    I am not a believer that gold shares are being deliberately shorted but believe re valuing by institutions is the cause and we need to know how this might be done. These institutions don't always have a lot of info on a company but most companies give future EPS updates. See the comsec site under research for a company.
    For some time I have looked at the average of this years and next years EPS and multiplied this by a factor determined by risk factor.
    Very low risk factor is 15 (WOW etc), low is 12 (major banks), medium is 10 (stable but vulnerable), high risk (Mining is 8 or 9 depending on price variations).
    This is interesting as the factor for gold has fell recently from 10 to 8. RSG is $1.11 with my calculation, today $1.10 about. OGC is $2.31 my value, $2.36 today. RIO is $81 value, $79 today.
    The increased risk factor for gold is uncertainty with future value. Gunabees like OGC are too long an investment as gold could be down to $1200 or less in 2 years time.
    There will be anomalies due to inside info and bad vibes.
    Catalpa is undervalued. My value is $2, today it is $1.52. This is the sour taste left after they openned the Edna May mine and then told shareholders the grades were low and a recent upgrade to EPS expected is not trusted.
    Any thoughts by others on means of valuing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.