HUM 1.25% 40.5¢ humm group limited

What and have AA run the joint again? The guy has been buying...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    What and have AA run the joint again? The guy has been buying all the way since > $2, NINE years ago.

He then spent c$10m buying stock at 70-80c so he could then send the entirety of his 23% to 45c...

I mean does he take shareholders for complete morons??? This is his exact quote from the AFR:

“I stand by my position as a shareholder that the deal proposed by the majority directors was not a good deal for Humm shareholders,” Mr Abercrombie told The Australian Financial Review.

“I believe that had the majority directors allowed the vote to proceed, shareholders would have voted it down. However, it did not need to end this way. I was never opposed to any deal with Latitude.”

Err yes, yes he was opposed to the deal. He spent weeks and hundreds of thousands of dollars talking down the deal. Meanwhile the market was completely melting down yet he didn't once consider that maybe Latitude might not be so keen to do the deal at all (let alone the delusion we could get a premium) when the western world is rapidly entering a recession???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $199.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $176.0K 439.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 440959 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 143034 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.