HUM 0.00% 44.5¢ humm group limited

I like your enthusiasm for this stock. I really fail to see how...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I like your enthusiasm for this stock. I really fail to see how this argument about performance having hit a trough in 2019-20 is evidence of value. We are talking about a company that was already out of favour and trying to establish themselves in the little things space. COVID hit and the following financial year boomed due to the government handing out bucket loads of cash and jobkeeper payments pushed all the buy no pay later companies into the stratosphere.

HUMM truly got left behind.

There is tremendous value in the big things category, the flight centre credit card, NZ credit cards and our commercial business. I can’t justify it based on a comparison of the 2019-20 financial year though.

truth be told, I think the latitude deal was the best thing to happen to this business. It actually was the straw that broke the camels back, winding up bundll in NZ, right now you can’t even sign up to the Australian bundll and they’ve stopped new sign ups of superbundll. Stopping people from buying digital gift cards using Humm little things. Closing of Hummpro. We are cutting those areas where we would have higher bad debts.

Without this latitude deal, I don’t think all of this would have been scrutinised and we could still have been beating a dead horse.

I’m not happy with the performance of my investment. One could argue I got in too high. But at $1.13 when zip, szl and opy were trading at their all time highs it could have been much worse for me.

I believe this business has all that it needs to turn the share price around. I just can’t be certain on how long this turn around will actually take.

It’s frustration most holders are feeling, not down ramping.

There’s no downrampers left in here anymore. This thing is bottom drawer for most people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $218.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $56.72K 128.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23353 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 15329 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.