RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

The independent expert report is likely to emerge next week. I'm...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    The independent expert report is likely to emerge next week.
    I'm looking forward to it and it could actually be the catalyst for share price appreciation.

If the independent expert report values the company higher than 11.5 cents then I would expect the board to no longer support the 100 million cash offer by Pfizer.

There are a few different options that could play out in the case that the independent expert report values ResApp north.

1. Pfizer will increase their bid closer to or match the independent expert report price.

2. Other pharmaceutical companies/ tech companies could pounce and then we may have a bidding war

3. Pfizer withdraw the bid and discuss commercial partnership terms on the basis of a successful double-blind trial which they have already coughed up 4 million $ for.

4. Pfizer walk, no other counter offers come through, ResApp go it alone 4 million better off.

Remember folks this 11.5 cents cash offer was at a 30% premium to the market price of 8.2 cents and is pretty stock standard. The price was not based on any extensive research on what they believe the company is worth but what it was valued at, at the time by the market..
    Many RAPpers have been burnt or have been exhausted and were sitting on the sidelines hence the 8.2 cents price tag at the time. Many were waiting for concrete cashflow coming in, even future cash projections by the company would have fired up the market.. If this was trading at $0.50 cents at the time Pfizer would have still come in with a 30% Premium off of that base IMO.

The upcoming independent expert report should include future potential earnings in my opinion. This will give us at least some guidance, most likely on a very conservative scale into the future of this company and the markets some clarity and guidance as to where it should be valued... @Taurean7 research report was fabulous: post 61301518  now I'm not expecting the upcoming research report to be anywhere near this report but I do expect it to be north of 11.5 and therefore I do expect some interest and movement in the station shortly.. All just my opinion only.

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.