Valuing ResApp Health, page-210

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    wow this is ONE long wait for the expert report

But I am ONE very bullish supporter of RAP

——-

quizz time, while we wait, who is this?

Financial HighlightsThe Company had a net operating cash outflow of €3.3m. This is an abnormally high level of quarterly net operating cash outflows, but in line with expectations, primarily due to OEM hardware up-front payments of €1.2m which were paid in the quarter as planned. It was outlined in the A$20m capital raise announcement on 15 November 2021, that the Company’s intention is to utilise the proceeds to accelerate its growth strategy and capitalise on first mover advantage of our Cloud product. A key component of this growth strategy, specified in the announcement, is to fund up-front hardware for payments for orders of the Company’s OEM hardware, which is deemed prudent against an outlook of increasing chip prices and longer supplier lead times. These investments are made against a backdrop of record high commercial activity in the first quarter, with inbound RFPs received for over 8,600 beds. The sales proceeds from the bulk of these hardware purchases are expected to be received by the company in Q3 and Q4 of 2022, as the hardware is delivered to client sites. It is expected that positive cash inflow quarters will occur in the second half of 2022 as these sales proceeds are received by the Company

?? reads like candy to me haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.