RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

To add some context to this example, the independent expert...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1027

To add some context to this example, the independent expert deemed the offer to be not in the best interest of shareholders mainly due to the increase in the price of nickel since the time the offer was made. It's a bit of a one off.

IMO (and I really have no idea) I think the independent expert will come in at 11.5 cents per share or 100 Million for RAP. It's not hard to justify for a company with no revenue, irrespective of the potential. I am very happy to be wrong though.

Be that as it may, it is irrelevant to me as I'll be voting NO. I have little interest in the experts report or the scheme booklet and will give them no more than a cursory glance.

Best case scenario for me is reject the buyout offer and sign a licensing deal with Pfizer for the Covid algorithm with a significant upfront payment, plus significant milestone payment on securing regulatory approvals plus a double digit ongoing share of revenue. It would also be preferable to negotiate that we still are able to offer the Covid algorithm to our telehealth partners to help us get some traction in that space. God knows we need it.

That will give us a significant cash injection to ward off any further need for CR's, enable full focus on commercializing the technology and create ongoing revenue and viability.

I've got to say this whole process has been a really unsettling scenario. The BOD have put themselves in a completely conflicted position and left us to somehow figure out how we win while at the same time making it hard for us to do that. Who are they acting for really? I personally have lost significant confidence and trust in the BOD and there will need to be some big changes if/when we get through this.

If I'm going to have a sizeable investment in this company going forward then I want a BOD that passionately represents shareholders. They also need to convince us that they have the ability to actually do the job and generate revenue. My biggest bugbear is the fact that we've had CE approval for almost three years and we've had a FULL TIME Sales Manager based in the UK for over two years, as well as a Director based in the UK and the only deal they've done is Medgate. It's a great deal but we realistically need 30 Medgate's to make this business profitable. What on earth are these guys doing for 8 hours a day 5 days a week for more than two years. We were apparently in discussions with 30 Telehealth companies at one stage, the fact that none of these has signed up is concerning to say the least.

This company needs a BIG shakeup once this is all done IMO. Time to get real.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.