RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Valuing ResApp Health, page-254

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    As usual there is a delay in the expected/mooted arrival time for the valuer's report...not much to do with RAP BOD they would say however they apparently have ignored the astro conditions (how could we expect our BOD to be "hooked" up...they have not demonstrated one conscious thought in all these years.
    Mercury Retrograde has been influencing stuff now for a couple of weeks at least...it goes diret again in about a week so my call is for the ind. val. report to appear sometime in the next 10 to 12 days after Mercury has spun back direct and ceased to be stuffing up everything by doing its several times per year dance. Now just a minute...where is my appointment schedule for that Flu jab? I might as well get one for the easily sorted Monkey Pox at the same time. What are these Jabber Wokkies doing? One would think that they could have combined the useless DNA altering brew with the Flu (they already have this version waiting in the wings apparently) as well as the lumpy Monkey touted cure. No is the result we expect as does the market and no is the answer we will get IMHO. No secret to a certainty...wish I knew the winner of the Melb Cup as well as the RAP Raffle too!
    Value reprt after Merc has done his thing I reckon...might as well rely on the cosmic as nothing else makes sense anymore. Twixt the China (when do they jump Taiwan?) and the Russian disrespect along with damage done to many by the few which way do we go? Go te way you feel you are being led...for me its hold and vote NO! Be Kind and stay frosty. Pfizer is watching you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.