RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

@Erictheeel@fatbuuoyI got a call from the Computer Share rep. I...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    @Erictheeel@fatbuuoy

I got a call from the Computer Share rep. I told him I'm a strong NO vote at the current price and that Pfizer needs to up their bid if they want any chance of convincing shareholders to vote yes.

Had a decent conversation with the bloke. Overall, he seemed to accept my argument that the current offer is at the lowest possible end of the independent expert valuation report. He didn't really put the hard sell on me to vote yes, which i liked.

He confirmed they are calling around the top 100 to get feedback. Couldn't give me an indication on proxy votes to date - which i expected, but I still tried . He said there has been a considerable amount of negative sentiment towards the current offer... which I'm not surprised at given the general feedback on here.

He asked if i was open to having a discussion with Tony. I did let him know that i was a bit concerned Tony and the team were putting too much time and energy towards getting the vote over the line, as opposed to pushing ahead with important day to day activities. I said I'm open to having a chat with Tony provided it isn't purely a sales pitch, as i don't wont him to be wasting my time or his. We will see if i get a call from Tony over next couple of days.

The lead up to the vote will be a very interesting period. My two cents - ignore the posters that have suddenly appeared on these boards. They have a clear agenda. Remember that the vote is yours!

Importantly, I've had other friends with sizeable holdings that have also received a call and have provided similar feedback.

Like others have already flagged, I'm expecting the quarterly call tomorrow to be a sales pitch for the yes vote.

Last edited by Elusive Lahood: 26/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.