RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Valuing ResApp Health, page-384

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I'll put my 3 cents worth in ( I put my 2 cents worth in last time but unless I'm prepared to up my offer no-one will be interested , Take note Pfizer)the initial offer was subterfuge (get the board onside to convince the shareholder what a great offer it was ) next bullying tactics , up the offer a bit (14 + cents )then flood the online chat boards with doom and gloom if the offer is not accepted ,monitor the results , if unsuccessful up the offer again , continue the monitoring if things are not swinging Pfizer's way , continue with the doom and gloom strategy reassess things if things are going well , sit back ,open a bottle of the most expensive wine you can find and make jokes about bending the shareholder over backward and ..............
    If unsuccessful , have a board meeting , discuss offering terms that are actually fair and reasonable , face extreme resistance from many of the board members ( Why should we have to pay what it's worth we are a big company , we pay Lawyers and account a s---t load of money so we can screw the small guy over , it's not fair )Finally come to the decision , we really want this company and if we have to we will give them what its worth , but don't expect us to be happy about it My opinion only and not financial advice . I have had a few wine so take that into account
    Last edited by thewood: 10/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.