VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

VAN Chart based prediction, page-6

1. 776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    I don’t day trade and my investment horizon is typically 2-3 years minimum, but at times even longer...CMY was lost (I think) squarely due to the CEO & management incompetence....the very same guy who led CMY down the hole turned up in another good prospect for vanadium called VIC and he took that down as well....so, I think there is a pattern here. On charting etc....I started using long term charts for timing and entry into good prospect stocks and in the last 5 years, I have more than 25 multi baggers like NST@82c, RMS@6c,RAC@27c,[email protected]$, and 20 to 30 more such stocks....unfortunately i never invested more than 5 to 10K in these shares after that CMY debacle, so don’t have enough to retire on these stocks, else just RMS or RAC alone would have been enough to make me rich! Net, I find charting seems to work 70% of the time and if you can employ discipline to cut losses, it’s possible to do well....irrespective of what the great man WB says biggrin.png

Coming back to VAN, if it can close above 9.1 by the end of this month, I reckon a long term uptrend would have started and we can see this to be a multi bagger (2x to 3x minimum)

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.