SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

And neither has MML? They have also underperformed in the last 2...

1. 833 Posts.
    And neither has MML? They have also underperformed in the last 2 years. The only thing that has kept them afloat is their low cash cost which almost any MD can do with that kind of deposit. Hence the market cap at 400m+ as opposed to SLR 200m+.

Didn't they announce a peace agreement not too long ago and this is another new one? Fact is, there are too many parties involved and it could escalate again any time.

No doubt SLR has many issues. I can definitely understand why the sentiment is so bad. I see it in many major goldies. They all took on too much fat thinking gold is going to 2000$ and now it is starting to unwind.

The way i see it is that costs have peaked. Many contractors are losing their jobs so the bargaining power has shifted. With Mr Abbott, should be more favourable for companies re taxes.
    Longer term AUD should be lower than 90 US.

I am happy with my buy in price. Below both cap raisings and even below Van Eck's top up price. Guessing the bottom is too hard. Could be 20c for all we know.

Yes good luck to you to. For all we know, management of both SLR and MML could have been overoptimistic in the forecasts and we will only know in the next quarterly >=(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.