AEE 0.00% 17.5¢ aura energy limited

Don't know much about NextGen other than they have some...

1. 4,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Don't know much about NextGen other than they have some incredible drill intersects at Arrow. Unfortunately, Arrow is only at PFS and has an initial capital cost of C$1.19B. I have read articals from a number of commentators that believe it may struggle to get up during this bull market or may be taken out? I do like the story but see problems during any construction phase as we've seen with other mines in that part of the Athabasca Basin which could cause massive cost blowouts. Again, I come back to the simplicity of Tiris. Simple, small footprint, very manageable, small capex, low opex and relatively close to production.

Haggan may assist in funding Tiris but with the DFS we may not even need Haggan's help? Haggan will take a number of years to advance to production but there is a good opportunity to value add and make it very attractive to others. An IPO may be a good way to go because it places a market value on the project which could then grow over time as milestones are reached. We will not have the financial responsibility for any development but will benefit from our significant equity position. This equity position will assist us in our pursuit of other endeavours. Should a predator come along and like what they see at Haggan, they will also see Aura's 70% stake as very appealing as it would give them an immediate controlling interest.

There is too much work to be done at the AVL project before it could conceivably move to production. Lots of further time and money to be spent. Not deliberately knocking AVL … I have looked at many uranium plays but keep coming back to Aura because the mix is just right and the market is currently clueless, imo.
    Last edited by preempt: 08/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 17.0¢ $507.3K 2.926M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 374767 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 22195 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.3¢ 692244
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.