TVN 9.59% 6.6¢ tivan limited

Vanadium batteries etc.

1. 5,454 Posts.
    Thought I would put it out there for any one interested.

After viewing some videos etc about vanadium batteries etc, not to mention the leaps and bound currently underway ( 1 min battery etc though not vanadium).

The solar plane etc etc.

I wonder what the main vanadium use will be for renewable energy and how it would it actually fit into a grid.

I can see many many potentials for the product in general but regarding a rechargeable battery for full grid integration it would be interesting how one would charge for these. As in for example if you burn a lump of coal and it costs $1 then you can charge say $1.50 how would a rechargeable battery be charged in a grid situation?

Imagine you burn the lump of coal it charges and is stored it takes less then usually and one piece can now charge the battery several times and repeat the process, this would be a challenge as how would this be profitable for the company selling the power?

Though the uses not limited to just renewable as can be seen in the rather nice announcements (sorry had to ramp a little), I believe this is an interesting energy paradox.

Only time will tell I guess, though I do not believe this will be TNG's problem.

As for the SP well I all think we know where this is going as 2017 approaches
    Remember the $0.32 as predicted by an earlier analysts which came to fruition, note pre nice announcements.

Other factors could be
    -Vanadium price
    -Compettitiors (check the ASX top ten Vanadium related stocks)
    -PLANS AND FINANCE TO PRODUCE
    Well have a nice day all.
    Last edited by sr20desr20de: 09/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.007(9.59%)
Mkt cap ! $109.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.9¢ 6.4¢ $367.7K 5.591M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 190299 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.