AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Good to finally see some good discussions going here. Yes, Largo...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Good to finally see some good discussions going here.

Yes, Largo has been the only pure-play Vanadium mine that managed to come online for the past few years, while many of the Vanadium mines were forced to closed down because of the low price of V2O5.

This proves my previous point was right - China will be finalising the bans of vanadium slags in the coming months. This will have a huge impact on the supply chain because a substiantial amount of vanadium produced in China are from slag. Shortage will be created and there is practically no available mines that could help to meet this sudden supply shortage.

There are however, 2 companies I remember could help shortfall of supply. 1 is AVL and the other is Bushveld minerals. These 2 companies are still years away from mining and financing will be the biggest hurdle for both companies. It is very expensive to build a Vanadium mine. IMO whoever gets to the market first will be the one that could maximize shareholder value and to be the biggest winner.

This has been mentioned by few posters before but I will say it again. I cannot stress enough that speed to market is critical for AVL to take advantage of the soon-to-be-boom-market.

Vanadium price has rebounded again recently and it is expected to go up further more and I hope AVL could make use of this time window wisely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.10K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11061591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6848290 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.