the best up to date vanadium overview is in a research report by...

1. 66 Posts.
    the best up to date vanadium overview is in a research report by RM Capital, posted on the the RM Capital website and the AXO website. These guys seem to be onto the game.

ufortunately there a few vanadium experts and we tend to be selective in which projects we advise. and believe me we are precious.

Gabanintha, Yarabuba and Barrambie are a group of deposits that are quite remotely located. These were previously looked at by Mangore, Garrick Agnew and Otter Exploration. (I detect a wry smile from those of you with a bit of grey hair)

My view on Gabanintha for the sake of comparison with Windimurra:

1. Windimurra seems to have a more simple orebody, but
    2. Gabanintha has some very good high grade zones with in situ grades that are nearly double those of windimurra.
    3. It would be good to see a new Resource estimate for Gabanintha.
    4. Both deposits are very deeply weathered, which is a departure from South African practice, where the serious low cost producers rely on unoxidised ore.

What you need to see on a vandium deposit to form an opinion is:

1. Ore Reserve statement - need to have at least 30 years of ore, otherwise not worth the investment
    2. Process metallurgy Recoveries at each stage of the process - supported by extensive testing, not just a few kilos of sample.
    3. Low silica content in the concentrate
    4. Ability to procure cheap energy and chemicals
    5. Some other product to insulate against the next downturn in the vanadium price.
    6. An untarnished mineral asset - Windimurra has been unfortunate in this regard.
    7. Untarnished management/directors.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.