AEE 0.00% 13.5¢ aura energy limited

Vanadium Electrochem Processing Technology, page-15

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186

Growler, cant do a detailed post at the moment. 

See impurity study from 2018:

http://jes.ecsdl.org/content/165/7/A1263?related-urls=yes&legid=jes;165/7/A1263

The magnetite comment is a general comment from further research i have done. Im not pointing to a specific deposit.I'm not trying to draw a hard line between magnetite and other vandium deposits. What Im trying to make clear is two things:

1. A VRB manufacturer will need to tailor a recipe to your specific V205 concentrate. He'll need to be incenitivised to do this if he can already source V205 elsewhere that doesn't require additional process work on his end. And of course, they'll test for tolerances of inpurity 

2. We need to be mindful of the terminology of testwork or tenement grades. Yes those things paint a picture but was the test work jsut test tube samples, a 1kg sample where the economics of purifying/processing arent important, ar was bulk work done across different parts of the producer's deposit. 

To cut a long story short, we'd like to see producers state that a good sample was approved as suitable by a VRB manufacturer and here are the all-in-costs to deliver. 

Also, I think people believe that an entire deposit may be acceptable for redox batteries. IT just wont happen. You make a good point though: The in-situ grades drive better economics for the producer so its important to clarify that the grades. Whilst not important to the electrolyte, they are an economic driver for the producer. This is why you cant reach a binary decision and say Magnetite is out and sediment is in, because you you have to judge each deposit on its own merit - in situ grades with processing and concentrating and purifying and baking into an electrolyte are going to be unique. Magnetite holdings may more easily price themselves out of the redox space purely on economic drivers. Is this true for all magnetite deposits? No! The geology is not the issue in my opinion - its the all-in-costs to suit the electrolyte requirements. 

Anyway, I hope this gets people thinking more deeply about the Vanadium plays out there.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $58.78K 435.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31656 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 161934 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.