VR8 6.45% 5.8¢ vanadium resources limited

LD, I am not sure where you get all these figures from?*At last...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    LD, I am not sure where you get all these figures from?

*At last release a few weeks back relating to the HCF appointment, they were still stating that $200US Capex was expected ( From the Footnote 1 - The Company confirms that it is not aware of any information or data that materially affects the information included in the market announcement (The PFS announcement) and that all material assumptions and technical parameters underpinning the announcement continue to apply). And their $US200 Capex figure had a 15% contingency built in.
    How did you jump to $300US+ all of a sudden? Is the mining construction industry in SA spiralling in costs?

* How did you get NPV at $300-400US at a $7 vanadium price?

* Why change the discount rate up to 10-12% (is it just a guess?)

* With reference to them 'Likely they'll use an outlandish vanadium price to help funding process and still try get an NPV $1bill+' . Honestly, since when have they not been erring on the conservative side in their numbers? The PFS figure of $9 average wasn't 'outlandish' then and it isn't now. We all know the spot price floats around a fair bit and sure it is at a pretty low stage the last 2 months. I have not seen anything this management team has done to suggest they will try and inflate or exaggerate anything. Do you?

If anyone has any concerns about VR8's ability to get to fund and then efficiently mine, then I would suggest you don't invest in any other Vanadium company either, as their metrics were inferior at our PFS stage and on those figures are under more pressure to raise considerably more funds than VR8 is.

Anyway, we will all know soon enough. Good luck

Last edited by Schmidlap: 28/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.004(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $32.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $47.72K 815.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285155 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 22135 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.