VR8 3.57% 5.8¢ vanadium resources limited

Vanadium - General/News thread, page-615

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    No it doesn't. They are intending to mine in South Africa and therefore will be subject to South African law and politics. Any possible trade restrictions applied by the South African government would apply to VR8 as well.

Just to be clear: This is all hypothetical. Let's hope it never comes to a full on trade war between the West and a Chinese/Russian led block and we never have to find what the South African government will do in that situation.

But the reality is that we very much appear to be heading that way. Its hard for me to see how a statement today from Putin and Xi together blaming the US and NATO for making the world unstable (While one of them invaded unprovoked and the other is claiming al sorts of territory in the South China sea, threatening Taiwan and breaking agreements in its rule of Hongkong) is not going to continue to see the West pivoting away from these countries and its closest allies. And securing a save and stable supply of critical minerals will be very much a part of it. I think if the current situation continues to escalate it could be a major factor to consider when investing, particularly in commodities like Vanadium.

There is no point in sticking your head in the sand. This matters. And the course the SA government chooses can have a big impact on the success of VR8.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $32.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.8¢ $1K 17.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148189 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 22135 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.