KRR 0.00% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

Vanadium industry market news, page-129

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    Many thanks.

This has done an about face in the last 12 months. Instead of flip flopping around and chasing after the flavor of the day, I hope that we stick the course on the strategy.

Who is our final customer? This has always been the biggest question mark over KRR for me. If we are pursuing HPA (which it sounds like we are), it would be good to understand who the customers are, how our resource compares against others in the market, also in terms of getting our product to market.

In a way, it's a good problem to have. We have such fertile land, that we have so many options. However, so far it feels like a process of trial and error that means we are gravitating towards HPA as the metal of focus. It does not feel like a board that has a clear vision, that is methodically ticking off the steps required to bring this mine to market. My only gripe is that it feels a bit ad hoc.

At the end of the day, focusing on one metal over others, makes sense in terms of targeting a JV partner and / or an end customer to help finance it, so this sounds like a step in the right direction. And HPA could be the most lucrative / profitable of all the them!
    Last edited by fnbig1: 28/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.389K 170.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 645347 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 369136 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.