AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Vanadium news, page-1275

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Although I can definitely see a positive for AVL coming from all this hype, I am a little concerned with how quickly Malcolm Turnbull has suddenly entered into the discussion. It pisses me off that these politicians are so easily influenced by fame and fortune without even bothering to research the facts for themselves. With SA's grid stability problems being a high priority for the SA government, it shocks me that Turnbull is only now enlightened to the benefits of battery storage just because Musk called him up on the phone and supposedly set him straight!!
    On a more positive note...it's great to read of all the proactive efforts made by loyal AVL holders here. If some kind soul would like to post a 'hit list' of 5-10 of the most important and influential, decision making government member's emails and twitter accounts, then I for one (and I hope many others) will actively join in the fight to educate these idiots.
    And Vincent, if you're reading this? Please pick up the phone and call the PM!! If Elon Musk can get his ear, then so can you!! Make it happen!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.