AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

This is an extract from an interview between Alan Kohler from...

1. BCJ
    443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    This is an extract from an interview between Alan Kohler from TCIHQ and Bill Oilver who is the CEO of Tando Resources. I have posted the entire transcript over on their forum but I am not a holder there, and am here, so here is the part I found most interesting. I am going to post the same on the TMT forum, as I am also a holder there.

'Now that 800 megawatt station at Rongke, that will use around 7,000 tonnes of vanadium in its construction which is about a quarter of global production, so you can see that if one or two of these are being built a year, all of a sudden the demand increases substantially. But to answer your question, no, there’s only a small portion going into batteries currently but the people who are seeking to build these batteries in the future we understand are quite concerned because with the demand of the steelmaking industry, that global supply is becoming quite constrained.'

We can see from this the huge impact an increased uptake on VRFB's will have on demand.

Also, credit where its due to TNO, they have a quality resource. But they are also a long way behind us they are. They still need to drill their resource to JORC (from SAMREC) and do all met testing, by which time we are hopefully in the mine construction phase!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $5.212K 332.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 19928952 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 7956464 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.