AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Vanadium news, page-2550

1. 4,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1341
    How is this article relevant?

You are conflating AVZ with AVL. Apologies to all AVZ holders, but I would NEVER invest in AVZ for the reasons I HAVE invested here. Namely:

1. Well defined resurce;
    2. Access to infrastructure, including, but not limited, to power, roads, ports and workforce;
    3. Sovereign risk. Western Australia vs the DRC.

What tangible value are they actually adding? Well, they've opened doors to key industry players in China, and as mentioned above, our share price is a lot higher. Let's wait and see what comes from these discussions. If you're not willing, or able, to give on-going negotiations time to come to fruition, then what the hell are you doing investing in a mining start up?

I have read somewhere they aim to put MOU's in place early followed by binding agreements, why not just go straight to binding like many other companies have done. Yeah, thanks for that. I'm sure that crossed Vince's mind, as well as that of the rest of the team.

Rewarding offtake agreements sounds fine, but we don't want a shabby agreement with an average partner, which could be done for the sake of ticking a performance box and being rewarded. What?? MM and management have skin in the game via ownership of shares and options. Our interests are aligned. Who said anything about a shabby agreement?

Sheesh.
    Last edited by SilverFox88: 25/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $31.38K 1.963M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 16062227 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 7671052 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.