AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

@prolifix I agree that it is who you know that is important. MM...

1. BCJ
    443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    @prolifix I agree that it is who you know that is important. MM can add some value in this respect. When I say tangible, I don't think share price appreciation really falls under the 'tangible' category, nor can you thank MM for your 300% ROI, as other plays in the sector have had similar rises of late. Also, I would not be surprised at all if MM had agreements in place where they receive remuneration in the form of additional shares for putting in place offtake MOUs, see RNU's (who also engage MM) recent offtake announcement that they attribute to MM.

I dont put MM in the same basket at Airguide, as I agree with what @Frestootnik has said in that they dont pump a stock and appear much more professional in the way they conduct themselves.

@LawyerTrader definitely not assosiating AVL with AVZ, this was just an example used in the article I provided, and is probably an extreme case. And once again, I am not saying MM are going to put in place a shabby agreement, I was just referring to the article, where it appeared that an MOU was put in place not because it was in the best interests of the company but because it would trigger a performance clause where Airguide would receive a number of performance shares.

Did you guys actually read the article? I'm not having a go at MM or our management team, just asking a few questions which I am entitled to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $110.4K 6.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 16951392 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 6685450 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.